Thursday, April 21, 2011

A classic photo of days gone by

I know this is a bit off topic but when I saw this photo I just had to share it with you. Be sure to read the original caption below the photo. Don't forget to click on the photo to see it in it's original size. That goes for all the posts here.



Heber City , Utah . Union Pacific 2-8-0 #618 and a 1953 Buick Super. This has to be the classic of classic photos! It defies time itself. When I saw this photo, I was transported back to those wonderful days when life was full of simple pleasures, back when we were satisfied with less and happy to walk instead of ride. This is February 6, 2007 when time and eternity intersect at this crossing. And to think that you and I, and others, once had a stage like this everyday for the greatest performance ever.  Oh what the  generation of  today has missed. Great Memories!

Jerry K 

No comments:

Post a Comment